October 27, 2010

My life over the past 2 months in a nutshell

I know it has been 2 months since I have written but I have been so busy. Many athletes raced Fall marathons or half marathons which kept me busy on the coaching end of things. I also was busy with Tri It activities and trying to get a few races in myself.

Here is a quick recap of the past 2 months (in point form):
-went to Ironman Canada as I had athletes competing at Ironman Canada - WOW! What a day!
-was supposed to race the Bow 80 but, it got cancelled
-went to Interbike in Las Vegas
-raced Xterra Utah - placed 2nd in my AG!
-completed my NCCP Competition Triathlon coaching certification
-went on an amazing 2 week holiday to Moab to mountain bike for 7 days with my husband
-raced the Xterra World Championships in Maui

I am in Maui now leaving tonight and very excited to get home. I will have my Xterra World Championships race report up soon!

No comments: