January 8, 2009

Team TriLIfe Clothing has arrived


I have not been on my blog much lately and still have many friend's blogs to catch up on. I have been very busy this week. With a bunch of new athlete meetings and setting those new athletes up, along with the planning for my spin classes that I teach (NOTE: Which I need music ideas for, so please email me ideas on songs for my class). I have also been training alot and hitting all my workouts. As you know, training is time. I won't say how many hours a week but, it is quite a few!

The new Team TriLife clothing arrived and looks great. My friend Leana who is so organized agreed to take some pictures of herself in the gear. I forgot to tell her I was going to post them on my blog too! Ha! Ha! WE also got new race tops and shorts which you will see. She looks great in it and we will all make an impact at races this year. This morning a few of us ran and we were all in our jackets. It makes you feel like a real team!

That is all for now. Training is going great and I'll update you later.

No comments: