March 22, 2009

Chaotic Life


I am not complaining. For those who know me, I can't sit still. I come by it honestly (for those of you who know my parents! Mom and Dad start to go crazy when they have even a second of down time. And yes, I am like that too - even though I swore I never would be!).

In any event, work is going great. Who knew you could have a job that you go into everyday excited to see everyone and get at the task at hand for the day! I am definitely Living the Dream! For those that never got to see the Impact Magazine shot, here it is. (Mom and Leslie - I am mailing you both copies).
I am still not running but will attempt my first run next week. I am also off to Australia next Sunday to see my dear friend Carole, and I cannot wait to spend some quality girl time with her. She has promised we will get a bit of training in while we are there. Yes, I am dying to do an ocean swim, get a swim workout in an outdoor pool, run in warm weather, and try to get a short bike there too (it may be hard as Carole says there is not much biking near her). We also plan on heading to Port Macquarie to watch Ironman Australia!!!! It will be a blast. I also plan to surf! It should be a great trip and I will blog along the way when I am there.

1 comment:

Allan said...

FUN!

Mt Coot-tha should be a nice hill to bike! I forget how far out of the city it is since I was asleep when my friend drove us out there.

Gold Coast! Surfer's Paradise! you're so lucky, I miss Australia :(