February 24, 2009

Still injured......

Thanks for all the support and concern from everyone regarding my injury. I really appreciate it.

I thought I would report on the progress - the little that there is. I am still having pain and the rule is that I must be 100% before hopping back on the bike (don't even get me started on when I will be allowed to run again!). So, I wait patiently and am still missing being on my bike more than you an imagine.

Coaching however is going extremely well and I am putting all my extra energy into creating new workouts and training plans. I figure I can use this injury and be productive. I also have sorted through files, cleaned closets, organized tri and running gear and more! Ha! So all is not lost. I just need to focus on getting healthy and not let it get to my head (ie. go crazy!!!).

Thanks for checking in! Train smart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Richelle,

Hang in there! Looking forward to your class tonight,

Tara

Susi said...

good on ya for taking the advice and letting yourself heal! i can imagine how difficult it must be not to be out running and biking, but i bet you bounce back stronger than ever!!

btw, if you run out of things to organize at your place, feel free to drop by and start on stuff here. tee hee.

take care chica!