August 3, 2008

Ironman 70.3 Calgary

As many of know Ironman 70.3 Calgary was announced this week (www.ironmancalgary.com) . At first, I had to think about it interfering with my plans for Ironman Canada next year. In the span of 3 days I was doing it, then I wasn't, then I was, then I wasn't, etc. Well, the final verdict is.................that I could not pass up the chance to race this inaugural race right in my backyard! I know some of you reading are saying "AW Richelle, what are you thinking!?" But, I thought about it, talked it over with several people and when it came down to it I was not missing this opportunity. Even Jeff, my husband is urging me to do it and didn't think I should pass up this opportunity. I might be a bit tired for Ironman Canada, but that is my choice. I think this will be a great race!

No comments: