December 7, 2008

Training update

I thought I better put in an update on my training for the past week. I did 4 bike workouts in a row! NOTE: THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED!

Monday - Ang and I ran for 1 hour and I taught Jill's evening cycling class at Tri It
Tuesday - I did a 45 minute speed work session on the treadmill and did the Bow Cycle cycling class
Wednesday - I swam in the morning and taught my usual Wednesday night cycling class at Tri It (which is starting to fill up for January session)
Thursday - Greg's cycling class; this was the first time I took Greg's class and I really liked it despite the few profanities muttered under my breath that Leslie heard. My legs were really tired and I really had to mentally push to keep up. But, I loved it! And, I also picked up a few drills I am going to incorporate into my classes. Thank-you Greg!
Friday - off (had a long day at work)
Saturday - off. I am a SLACKER! OK, we all have missed days and I usually don't miss workouts.
Sunday - 1.5 hour run on the treadmill (I wanted to get this run done outside but the snow was just too deep).

And I am feeling great! Despite that I am upset about the missed training day.

Hey Jason.....better train hard so I don't cross that finish line before you.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

consider yourself added....30 holy crap - enjoy starting in week three!!!!

Keith said...

Was great to see you in class on Thurs. Hope you're having as much fun as the rest of us.

kelsey said...

Welcome to the push up challenge! It's gonna really really hurt. Today I did mine after kayaking yesterday I was even more shaky then usual!

I didn't know you were blogging!