September 18, 2009

Tattoos

Tattoo #1 - Ironman tattoo
This tattoo was designed by my staff Joanna and Heather. Joanna gave me the idea and within minutes Heather was drawing it up on the computer. I love this original tattoo that incorporates Ironman, me being Canadian and of course the fact that Ironman Canada was my first Ironman (yes, there will be more Ironmans for me).


Tattoo #2 - Everyday is a gift
Sorry Mom! I know it is big and mom's typically hate tattoos. My mom handled the one I got on my foot when I was twenty very well (just don't ask about what my dad thought!). My heart actually jumped into my throat yesterday when my mom emailed me and asked me about it; it is funny that your mom can still make you *gulp* over certain things. So, this tattoo was actually inspired by my dear friend Terry Toma. I am not going to elaborate at this time other than saying that I never really appreciated every day. like I do now. I now wake up every day and take a look at the opportunities presented to me. I am thankful for everything I have, my friends, my family and more.


Note: Thanks to Jordan Bryden for taking these amazing photos to help me show off my new tatoos.

3 comments:

Runner Leana said...

Beautiful Richelle!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey someone wrote on your stomach with a felt pen!

Anonymous said...

If it helps your brother thinks it's awesome...

Rob