November 27, 2008

Training

Training has been going really well! Since last week I have done:

Friday: run speedwork and some strength work at the track followed by a 1 hour swim (I was very tired during the swim)
Saturday: 1 hour swim at the pool
Sunday: brick at the U of C - 1 hour bike followed by a 1/2 hour run, and strength work
Monday: rest day; I hated this day as I usually have a swim as my rest day. I was dying to get on my bike (or even my elliptical!) for just 1/2 hour but, I resisted. Seriously, what to non-triathletes do in their spare time!?
Tuesday: 45 minute treadmill run and a 1.5 hour bike at Bow Cycle
Wednesday: 1 hour swim and I taught a 1.5 hour bike at Tri It
Thursday: a 1 hour 15 minute bike followed by a 20 minute transition run - I made the mistake of wearing capri tights in -10 degrees, and got a crazy cold rash! I guess it is time to put away the capri's for awhile.

Other than that I am boring and have no new news to tell you but, I will have some exciting things next week!

1 comment:

Downhillnut said...

In response to your question about non-triathlete's spare time, I automatically responded in my head: "We knit." but then I remembered that I'm a triathlete too...