October 26, 2008

New job!

After a year of managing The Tech Shop I am leaving for a new position. This was a hard decision as I love my job and adore the staff and friends I work with there. I am moving onto a new opportunity that is still within this field. I will be managing Tri-It (www.tri-it.ca). I am very excited about joining the Tri-It family and managing this store. I really like the products Tri-It offers, the staff are amazingly friendly and knowledgeable, the clinics are awesome as they have great coaches who teach them, and the atmosphere of the store is fantastic (frequently a hang-out to have a cup of coffee, hear what people in the triathlon world are up to, and just talk about triathlon and running).

I will reiterate that I still fully support The Tech Shop as they too are an amazing store. It was a hard decision to make but, ultimately it is the right move for me. Thanks for all your support and those who helped me make the decision. I will be officially starting at Tri-It on November 4th! See you there!

3 comments:

Susi said...

best of luck in your new adventure!!!

Runner Leana said...

Thanks for your comment Richelle. You said it so succinctly! I'm willing to move around runs, but I guess I didn't want to miss Angie's class at Bow.

Good luck at Tri-It! Everyone there seems really nice so I'm sure you'll have a great experience there!

Leslie said...

We will miss you!!!! I will look forward to seeing you every week now though:)